Saturday 26 November 2011

My latest obsession: Tisa hoodie

Hey, whats up? I'm finally back with a blog post since I've been MIA for a while. Today's blog post is something I've been trying to figure out who the brand was of this amazing hoodie I've been wanting well I've finally out that the brand is called Tisa. One specific clothing item of the brand has been seen on a lot of people recently as its their Tisa logo hoodie. This is actually a mens hoodie but if women like the oversized feel of mens hoodies then I would recommend buying this one as its amazing quality but MOST importantly its an amazing PRICE for only $50.00 or £32.75 among many other currencies are available.  If you would like to purchase one simply click here,
http://www.tisasnapbacksale.com/ti-a-tisa-hoodies-men-s-long-sleeve-black

As I said previously this hoodie has been spotted on a lot of people and here are just a few names of who loved the hoodie.

Breezy

Chris Brown


Stella Hudgens (Vanessa Hudgens sister)

Here's a video of Stella wearing the Tisa hoodie 




Thanks
Melissa
xoxo

No comments: