Sunday 4 November 2012

Nail Trend: stiletto nails

Hey whats up blog lovers?

I have decided to do some nail posts every once and awhile to change it up instead of just being about what I've been buying recently.  I thought I would start my first nail post off by talking about a nail trend that people will either love or hate... but I personally LOVE it and you may have see it featured on many of your favourite celebrities from Rihanna to Adele, the nail trend I am talking about is MINI STILETTO NAILS.  



 

As shown above I recently gotten my own set of mini stiletto nails, I absolutely LOVE them even more now I've gotten used to them but at first I highly recommend the mini stiletto nails over the original stiletto if you want something different from what everyone else is having done. I like most people got them done for Halloween as I think they're very vampire inspired. Instead of going for just the plain old boring one colour I decided to add another nail trend by having my ring fingers a different colour than my other nails, as you can tell hopefully in the picture I went for black and then gold for my ring fingers.  


Mini stiletto nails have been seen on some of the worlds most famous celebrities including: 

Adele: 




Rihanna:  







Katy Perry: 






Beyonce: 




Lady Gaga: 







Vanessa Hudgens:  


 







Miley Cyrus:

 



Follow me: 


Instagram @melissarose

Gifboom: @spiritgypsy 

Keek: @melissarose  



No comments: